Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Betting on the Under

So, there's an old wives tail about discovering the gender of your baby based on the heart rate. Apparently, if you're over 140 bpm, it's a girl and under, it's a boy.

We clocked in at 156.

I'm a bit suspicious about this considering the weekly sugary cupcakes. Our Doctor said this is not a fact, but it's still fun to wonder.

My Father reminded me their Doctor told my parents both my sister and I were boys, so there's no 100% way to tell until it's 100%.

And Kyle is still betting on the 'under'.

1 comment:

  1. Well the good news is that in the beginning all babies heart rates are that fast so really it does't mean much. In a few weeks it will be a different story. The bad news I heard if you crave sweets its a girl and salty it's a boy. After eating a bag of Milanos daily I had a girl.

    ReplyDelete